Sde has been curating home linens since 1974 and offers collections collections adapted to your business for all areas of the house.
Our location ?
Our sales team works in France and Europe, while relying on the administrative team at the Strasbourg headquarters.
Our logistics Hub is centralized in Geispolsheim, a town near Strasbourg.
Our added value
You can benefit from a reactive and agile service with real people in our company. Our creative teams combine their skills to design collections which reflect their expertise.
We design our products with an approach based onsustainable development and we prioritize French manufacturing for our kitchen linen collections.
Services & Tools
We ship your dropshiping order within 24 hours. Virtual swatches allow you to explore materials remotely.
Place your orders in complete autonomy by creating your account on our B2B site.
Browse our collections and make your selections directly from ourinteractive catalogs .
We have 3 brands of household linen: Vivaraise, Winkler and The Rug Republic
We provide you more than 3000 products
30 sales agents work in our company including 10 in France and about 20 on an international level.
Delivering to you all over the world.
Providing products with careful finishing and responsible sourcing .
Offering a reactive and attentivecustomer service.
Proposing two collections per year and collections with limited edition productsthroughout the year.
A touch of colour for your interior
Vivaraise ’s timeless collections help to create a beautiful sense of familiarity in the bathroom, bedroom or living room.
The palette of hues and colours is virtually infinite, to suit your every mood. When touched, the materials and textures create sensations rich in depth that transport your senses, with an ethnic and bohemian flavour.
The array of lines will brighten your interior, with ranges that remain coordinated with each other, season after season: the subtle blend of technique and know-how produces a harmonious whole that tells your story.
The Vivaraise brand is distributed in decoration boutiques and department stores.
Associations of colours, punctuated by motifs and textures, and combinations of different materials define the Vivaraise style.
We choose noble materials, such as cotton or linen, to create high quality pieces. Vivaraise linen is European Flax certified, a qualitative endorsement of flaxseed. It is guaranteed tobe from eco-friendly local farming method : zero irrigation, GMO-zero, zero waste.
Discover the many associations of our bedspreads, throws, cushions, bed linen, rugs, bath linen and accessories.
A wide range of plain colors and printed fabrics, cotton stitching to provide weaving relief, hand stitched for the beauty and life of a unique piece.
Customize blends and create your own atmosphere...
- Since 2019, the Vivaraise collection is enriched with the Winkler Deco range, offeringa wide choice of models,fabrics and prices.
- In 2011, VIVARAISE joined SDE group, home linen specialist.
- In the 90’s, Esther Blanchard joined the team. The young stylist traveled to India, where the handcraft of the designs opened a new creative universe: patchworks with infinite assemblages, embroideries, sets of fabrics, reliefs and colors.
- April 1976 : At the beginning, Vivaraise distributed only crocheted bedspreads manufactured in Ardèche, in the family-owned Blanchard trimmings factor. With the times the range expanded to include quilted cotton items, jacquard items with pockets, and covers.
The Rug Republic offers a huge range of pouffes and rugs, whether tufted, hand-woven or even recycled, for decorating your home.
This collection was designed, developed and produced by a dedicated team at The Rug Republic. These Indian factories are highly-renowned for their creativity and have mastered all traditional rug-making techniques.
These products are made from high-quality raw materials such as wool, leather and natural fibres. Manufacturing is spread out across multiple workshops throughout India, taking account of sustainable development as both a social and an ecological factor.
All the flavours and colours of India in collections manufactured
by artisans using traditional craftsmanship.
Find out here about the manufacture of The Rug Republic products.
All our rugs, pouffes and footstools are produced in workshops in India that are renowned
for their creativity and their mastery of traditional manufacturing techniques.
RESPONSIBLE, SUSTAINABLE AND DESIRABLE
At Winkler, we are constantly striving to improve by creating products that reflect our values.
- Because cotton has a special place in our office linen collection, Winkler offers a range of recycled cotton products. Less water consuming, better for the preservation of the planet.
- Because we want to preserve your health, we develop ranges in organic cotton or labeled Standard 100 by OEKOTEX® (guaranteeing harmless and non-irritating materials for the skin).
- Because we manufacture a large selection of our ranges in France. Winkler values local know-how through the technical mastery of regional workshops, thus favoring short circuits.
- Because our national heritage is rich, we highlight the talent of French artists through emblematic licenses agreements.
We assert our ”French art of living” through motifs from our cultural and gastronomic legacy.
Our kitchen and table linen collections are rich in this diversity.